Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stories...

This post, hopefully the first of many, marks the end of one story and the beginning of another...

As I begin my Senior year of college, I have come to the bittersweet realization that no matter how much I want this incredible journey to continue for the rest of my life, my college days are coming to an end. As I think back over the last four years, I remember and I smile... 

I moved away from home and into a dorm room. I joined a house that later became my home. I made friendships that have encouraged me and filled me up with a love that I will cherish for the rest of my life. I fell in love with man who captures my heart daily. I got out of my comfort zone and lead my house in recruitment. I learned that procrastination is unavoidable and that the best memories are often made in the middle of the night. I have been sweaty, soaked to the bone and frozen solid all in the name of football. I danced for hours in stilettos at many a date party. I have experienced success and failure, heartache and the deepest love, tears of laughter and sorrow... and I have, through it all, been in the loving and forgiving arms of Jesus Christ. 

As I begin to write the last chapter to what I thought was an ending, I realize it is only prologue to the next big adventure in my life, and that greater things are yet to come... 

Taylor 

1 comment:

  1. Very good. I will look forward to reading and following your journey.

    ReplyDelete